Design Team

Announcing a new member! : Ashley Newell

7:32 PM

As you know we are looking for artists , scrapbooking , digital , graphics or hybrid to join our quest of creating art . our newest addition to the Cards and Layouts Design Team is Ashley Newell . Ashly is mother of two adorables yet still finds time to blog and crate cool designs and cards.  Here is what she says

I'm a SAHM to two sweet absolutely ADORABLE boys. I've been married for 4 years. My husband and I have known each other since I was 16. I love paper crafting, it's my passion! I am mainly a card maker. I dabble in a little scrapbooking, some altered items, some 3D projects, and a bit of digi work. I also love all things handmade and try to show off the wonderful things I find. That's why I came up with the EtsyInspired Challenge, to show off the amazing handmade things you can find.

Go visit her Blog.......>>> After the Jump

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE