A new addition to the Design Team

6:31 PM

I would like to introduce you to a brand new member of the AiF Family meet Stjampin De . AiF is having such lovely ladies we are proud of! . Go visit her blog where she pours her thoughts and creativity and get inspired....!
Here is what she says about herself
"I am a single mom of two four legged babies… my real job is as a Government contractor for the Navy doing logistics support and web management.  I have been stamping or scrapbooking or some type of crafting forever!  I first began papercrafts about ten years ago but have been heavily involved with it for the past 3 or 4 years. I like to think my style is ever changing… I like to try new techniques and use different designs with each project I create.  I not only focus on cards, but layouts , other projects, altered items and more.  I also make jewelry and dabble at sewing and I’m a very passionate learner of photographer.  I enjoy creating graphics, websites, and blog on the side for friends, local businesses and family.
Check out her  blog HERE
Technorati Tags: , ,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE