baby

New Challenge: All About Babies!

2:22 PM

Hi there!  This is Ashley Newell, one of the sample designers for AiFactory.  I'm here to issue you all a fun challenge with an AWESOME prize!

The challenge:

Make a creation that uses the theme "baby."  You can make a card, layout, altered item, etc...  You are not required to use anything from AiFactory, but we would love if you did!  There's an entire Freebie section on the site that you can download and use.  Just have fun!  Then upload your creation to the AiFactory Ning group using the keyword babychal.  The deadline to enter is August 27.

The prize:

Emma's Nursery

One lucky winner will get this amazing Little Emma's Insy Winsy Nursery set!  It's perfect for scrapbooking and card making!  This set comes with 17 images and 4 backgrounds (you can use the backgrounds as designer paper!)

And here's my sample.

welcomebaby

I made this with the Stitch-N-Sew Set.  I used the butterfly outlines to make the designer paper.  I used one of the pretty patchwork butterflies with an outline as the main image.  I added some text for the sentiment.  And then I finished with some cute little blue buttons from the set.

Can't wait to see what you all make!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE