freebies

A website Claiming contents of Aifactory as own!

9:25 PM

It has come to my notice that a cliparts and digital stamp site is claiming content of Aifactory as its own . And claims that these are stolen. This is an open letter to the owner of that site to point out a single image as its ! and show the original at their store?! They are only afraid that Aifactory is coming up as a strong site with strong content .

The owner of that store started this bad word campaign against me and my store!. i was invited to this store to publish my contents i decided to create my own site and as a result they are spreading these words so my store wont flourish!!

I Dare her to take it to court ! she is a liar and please think twice before listening or paying attention to rumors like these!She has also spread a rumor that PCP had difficulty with our store , then Why pcp run a challenge with me? and why is my group still in PCP not banned or kicked? or is that her plan to call PCP and tell more lies there?
I am really angry with this person spreading bad words about me and the store !

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm sorry that has happened. I hope for the best! People can be so mean and hateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of interesting that you're saying this, as I've personally seen things on your site that are pretty much copies of other people's work. That's enough to make any artist frustrated...and rightly so. I don't think you'd appreciate it if the tables were turned.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE