tutorial

Tutorial - How to use digi-stamps with Cricut die-cuts:

9:10 AM

This tutorial used Digital Stamps and photoshop brushes combo set available through AiF store

First, cut out shapes using Cricut in size desired for card or embellishment. I know the Expressions has a "center" cut option, but it is not always exact when dealing with smaller or odd shaped digistamps or regular stamps.

I print images out to the size desired on a regular piece of printer paper (great way to use paper in your recycle bin) - I make sure they will fit on the diecut shapes.

Using double sided tape, cover images with diecuts and run through printer a second time. Make sure to load the sheet in the same direction.

Here, the images have printed exactly where I want them on my diecuts. From here, finish assembling your embellishments or project. For these stamped diecuts, I have used the Jasmine oval frame cut at 3", the triangle with rounded corner using George cut at 2.75", and the purple cut is from Accent Essentials cut at 2.75".

Tutorial written & created by Lola See the original Post here

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That is great that you showed this Mia. I would never have thought. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE