freebies

Free Digital Stamp - Harold Duck

7:31 PM

Looking for some fun freebies this valentine? we have another one for your , aren't we generous! here is a cute little duck , named Harold Duck and he is here to give you a flower! , aww so nice of him! :) download and use for free! and be creative!


Leaving a link back to your work using this freebie will be much appriciated! use the following form to submit link to your work where you used him. A small way of appreciating :) Check out more freebies !

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aww, he's so cute! Thanks so much for the freebie, I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! I love your digital stamps they are adorable!!! I'm not sure how to download him HELP! I love him/her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this duck, my mum will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just made a card with lovely Harold Duck freebie. Thanks a lot, hope you like my card. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE