DT call

Creative Team Call 2010 MAY-JUNE-JULY

11:15 PM


AiFactory is again looking for fresh designers and crafters to join the New Design Team
It is not must that you have previous Digital stamping experience . And we do not mind if you are DT at any other store as well! .
So roll up those sleeves and apply to be part of AIF creative team
You will get a chance to create with our pre releases and learn more with digis if you don't know how to use already! :)
Join our Applicants Group At Aifactory community to fill in the application form

Any more questions you can ask here in this post , which will be reference for other girls who might be interested .
Good Luck!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am now a follower and I have just posted your button on my blog



    http://racinggrandmacrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to follow your blog and have posted the Design Team notice and blinkie to my blog. Thanks for the design team opportunity.

    http://paperologist.blogspot.com/2010/04/design-team-application.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just posted my application for the DT call! So excited...now the wait...!

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE